Our reheat booster coils are designed for air heating applications using hot water. We provided a variety of casing configurations including fully flanged, slip and drive, or end plates only. This allows our customers the correct configuration for the installation of your reheat booster coils. Nationwide Coils, Inc. keeps our customers the number one priority consistently putting them in the right situation with right product for a timely and professional installation.
To find out more about Booster Coils please visit our product site at www.hotwatercoils.com.
Nationwide Coils offers a wide variety of booster coils.
- 66 Standard 1 and 2 row sizes.
- 30 Sizes available 1 and& 2 row headered.
- 5/8” OD copper tubes with .020 wall staggered tube pattern.
- 6 to 14 Fins per inch.
- 16 gauge galvanized steel casings with 1” flanges on the end plates and side plates.
- All coils are leak tested under water at 450 PSIG dry nitrogen.
- All coils are built to ARI-410 standards.
- All coils suitable for steam up to 5 PSI.
Certification – Acceptable coils are to have ARI Standard 410 certification and bear the ARI symbol. Non-certified coils or coils outside ARI’s rating range will be considered if the manufacturer is a current member of the ARI air-cooling and air-heating coils certification program and the coils have been rated in accordance with ARI Standard 410.
Acceptable coils are to be Intertek Recognized Components, and are eligible to bear the ETL Listed Mark.